All of our models are pre-engineered and designed to maximize both the functionality of the living space as well as the design. We do not perform custom builds at this time as our goal is to offer a premier product to the masses at an affordable price point.
Getting connected with one of our team members is your first step toward ordering your container tiny home. They will ensure the product is a good fit for you, provide you with final pricing and answer any questions you might have. Once you are ready to move forward, we collect a 20% reservation deposit and begin the build process.
While our standard build time is 14-18 weeks, if we have units in inventory, you can recieve your unit within 1-2 weeks.
Mini-split HVAC units are used to provide ample heat and AC.
Our units are RV Certified through Pacific West Tiny Homes. This ensures the unit is built to RV code standards and has been inspected properly. RV Certification qualifies the unit to be financed and allows the unit to be placed in RV Parks.
Yes. A number of large block gas engines (V8, V10) or diesel engines can tow a container tiny home. The ALT Studio weighs roughly 15,000 pounds so a one-ton truck is typically recommended.
We do not offer permitted container homes at this time. While we have done permitted builds in the past, given the barriers to accomplishing permitted container home projects and the high costs associated with it we have decided to focus on the non-permitted type builds and RV tiny home models.
Our finance partners are able to provide a loan on 80% of the value of the unit. The other 20% is to be provided by the purchaser as a down payment. If down payment assistance is required, our partners at Operation Tiny Home can provide partial assistance as well.
All of our units are well insulated as it relates to RV certification standards. If you are in an extreme climate, additional measures can be taken to ensure it’s sufficiently insulated.
There are companies that help to provide insurance for tiny homes. Here are a couple companies you can reach out to and the regions they serve: Strategic Insurance Agency: AZ, CA, CO, ID, NV,NC, TN, OR, WA Darrell Green Insurance: West Coast, NC, TN
The most common place for a tiny home is on your own property in addition to your main home. Another option is to have the unit placed in an RV Park.
6500 W. Richmar Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89139Phone: 725-225-1371Email: email@example.com
‘Let’s Stay in Touch!’.